Information for the department’s undergraduate degree programs
- BS Geological Engineering course checklist and SDSM&T catalog entry (130 credits)
- BS Geology course checklist for 2013 (120 credits)
- BS Geology course checklist for 2014 Catalog and SDSM&T catalog entry (120 credits)
- Undergraduate Minor in Geology
- Undergraduate Minor in Geospatial Technology
- Undergraduate minor in Petroleum Systems
- Certificate in Geospatial Technology
- Accelerated BS/MS options for the BS in Geology and the BS Geological Engineering are available for the MS in Geology and Geological Engineering (Geology specialization), MS in Geology and Geological Engineering (Geological Engineering specialization), and MS in Paleontology. For entrance requirements see SDSM&T course catalog. To apply to the program, please fill out the Accelerated BS/MS Advising Form.
- Applications for field courses in geology, geological engineering, and paleontology are available at the Black Hills Natural Sciences Field Station website
- Departmental Course Substitution Approval Form. Use this form to request approval to allow a substitution for a required course in one of the bachelor’s degree curricula.
- Registrar and Academic Services forms (such as drop/add, academic appeal, permission of instructor, transcript request etc.)
- Student Development Office forms (such as ADA release, graduation application, etc.)