CSC 465 & 467 Senior Design Project
Understand team mechanics. Understand the tasks involved in a software development process. Understand the application of testing techniques in the development of a software product. Reinforce the understanding of the different phases of software development.
A student who successfully completes this course should, at a minimum, be able to:
- Students will gain experience with a large project, client driven requirements and standard design practices.
- Students will gain experience working in teams and communications.
- Students will learn about standard software engineering practice and the tools used, such as versioning and management software.
- Students will gain experience in documentation and testing.
- Students will learn about the profession with respect to globalization, intellectual property, ethics, entrepreneurship, and business issues.