Shawna Hall, SDSM&T Program and Curricular DeveloperRead Shawna's interview at the Camp Navigator website or listen to the podcast below.
High School Engineering and Science Career Camps
The School of Mines campus in the beautiful Black Hills will be the place to be in summer 2014 if you are ready to ‘dig’ into geology and paleontology, ‘formulate’ a future in chemical engineering, ‘forge’ a career in metallurgy or forensics, build electronics and robots, or ‘explode’ your preconception of what a mining engineer does for a living!
New Discounts for 2014
- Register before April 1 and get $25 off of tuition.
- Register with a friend and you each get $50 off of tuition.
Follow the links on the right column for details and to register.
What’s so special about these camps?
* Camps and classes will run if minimum enrollment is met.
- Sessions are limited to 16 students, so each camper receives one- on-one attention from faculty members.
- An team of developers works with each camp to build teaming and interpersonal skills.
- The quality of the curriculum, the setting, the resources and facilities available on campus will make each one of these week-long sessions the highlight of the summer.
For more information, or to be added to our mailing list,
please contact Youth Programs at: