International Students: After You Arrive
We encourage you to use our new student checklists help you organize and stay on schedule. Find them here.
Register for Classes
- Get your WebAdvisor login and password.
- Contact your academic advisor to set an appointment.
- Review classes that are required for your major.
- If you are a transfer student from another college or university, determine if all of your previous work has been transferred so you will meet criteria for prerequisites. If courses have not yet been transferred, completer and submit a permission of instructor form from the registrar and academic services page for each course that has prerequisites.
- Review courses and scheduled times to develop your class schedule.
- Register for classes using WebAdvisor
All new students go through an orientation process – find general orientation information here.
Many Resources Available for SDSM&T International Students
Find many additional resources for international students at the Ivanhoe International Center. The resources section has information of importance to both new and current students.