Log In To Gold Mine to:
- Post a Job
- Post an Internship
- Participate in
- Set up Campus Interviews
- Set up an Information Session on Campus
If you're an employer new to the Mines system, you can click the Log In button below to set up your account, then proceed to doing any of the steps listed above.
Many Reasons to Connect with Mines
- Mines offers
BS, MS, and PhD degrees in a wide range of engineering and science disciplines.
- Students come to Mines from across the nation and across the globe. It's a diverse campus community.
- More than 75% of our students graduate with relevant intern or co-op experience.
- Graduates pass a rigorous academic curriculum focused on developing communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- Many students participate in
Mines Advantage, a professional development program for students
- The result is students that have a strong work ethic and can meet your hiring needs.
Why Employers Seek Out Mines' Students
The School of Mines has an excellent reputation. Mines students are well prepared, work hard, and have an excellent grasp of the fundamentals.
- SD Dept. of Transportation
Mines produces well-prepared, hard-working engineers. They bring good teamwork skills based on projects and initiatives they've been involved in at Mines.
- Michelin North America
We find we have shared values with the kind of student that Mines produces. We look for serving leaders who have a commitment to excellence.
- Ring Container
We recruit Mines students because of the outstanding education they've received. They arrive with a good work ethic and an ability to solve real world problems.
- Terex Corporation
Mines students mirror our values. They have a good worth ethic and passion for excellence. We continue to recruit at Mines because of the success of past candidates.
- Sencore Electronics
Students are well prepared because of their academic background and often because of internships they've participated in.
- Raven Industries