Built in the 1940's and housing 150 students, Connolly Hall is the oldest residence hall on campus at the School of Mines. Renovations of the building were completed in December 2009 and July 2015 giving students all the modern amenities expected today. Connolly houses freshmen residents in double rooms with beds that can be lofted with the included lofting kit and sophomores in a small number of single rooms. Connolly features wings with common bathrooms, large community lounges with kitchens, and community laundry.
Key Features of Connolly Hall
- Large community rooms with kitchens on each floor
- Grubby Gold laundry room on Connolly 2
- Connected to PC Commons - a large gathering space with games, TVs, lounge furniture, and a kitchenette
- Adjacent to the PC Fire Plaza - an outdoor area featuring a fire pit and picnic tables
- Staff of 6 Resident Assistants, 1 Residential Peer Mentor, 1 Assistant Area Coordinator, and 1 Area Coordinator
Connolly Hall Double - Room 12' x 9'4"
Take a Tour!
Click through our slideshow to learn more about Connolly Hall.