Built in the late 1960's and housing approximately 210 students, Palmerton Hall is the one of the tallest buildings on campus with 5 floors. Palmerton was completely renovated in 2010 with all common spaces receiving an update in 2016. All of the floors have common area bathrooms and common lobbies in the middle of the floor. Kitchen areas are also provided on each floor. Palmerton is primarily home to freshmen residents. All rooms are double occupancy and come with a bed that can be lofted with the provided lofting kit.
Key Features of Palmerton Hall
- Community rooms on each floor with study tables and white boards
- Grubby Gold laundry room in the lower level
- Connected to PC Commons - a large gathering space with games, TVs, lounge furniture, and a kitchenette
- Adjacent to the PC Fire Plaza - an outdoor area featuring a fire pit and picnic tables
- Staff of 10 Resident Assistants, 1 Residential Peer Mentor, 1 Assistant Area Coordinator, and 1 Area Coordinator
Palmerton Hall Double - Room 15'6" x 10'6"
Take a Tour!
Click through our slideshow to learn more about Palmerton Hall.