Your safety and security are our top priorities. That is why SDSM&T
implemented the campus alert notification system for all students,
faculty, and staff.
Through this service we will send critical weather-related and emergency alerts to your cell phone or computer.
Campus Alert Registration Information
Below you will find instructions for registering for the Campus Alert System
See your SDSM&T email account for access information or follow the steps below and register today.
- Go to the following link REGISTER NOW.
- Enter your authorization code (found in a message sent to your SDSM&T email account).
- Select "no" when asked if you are an existing Everbridge member.
- Create a numeric password, between 6-10 digits long. Be sure to write this down and keep in a secure location for later.
- Select a password reminder.
- Create an alias user ID and an alpha-numeric password. Write both
of these down, too! This is a way to have a
username and password that's easier to remember.
- Verify the personal address information displayed.
- Confirm/add phone and email contact information, using hyphens for
phone numbers and enter your cell phone number again for the SMS (text
messaging) section (if chosen).
- Set the priority levels (the order in which you wish to be notified
by device type) for both emergency and standard alerts. Note that all eight
do not need to be selected. If you do not set a priority level, no
message will be sent to the device.
- Retain a copy of your confirmation notice for your records, so that
you can update your account anytime you have a change in personal
contact information, switch cell phone providers, add an email account,
CHANGING CONTACT INFORMATION
- To change contact information, go to the following link: https://www.everbridge.net/nns/Login1.do.
- If you no longer have your Member ID or password, contact Jerilyn Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 394-6729.
Call (605) 394-6729 or email email@example.com
MORE INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS