Wireless guest users at SDSM&T may connect to sdsmtpublic:
- This broadcast network requires no encryption or key.
- For some computers, users may have to perform a 'repair' on their wireless network card after setup before their machine will connect.
- Guests may see several other wireless networks being broadcast, but sdsmtopn is the only open network.
- sdsmtopn is currently only available in Surbeck Center and the Devereaux Library.
To connect, follow these directions:
- Right click the wireless icon on the tray, Click Open Network and Sharing Center
- Choose Connect to a network
- Click on the Connect link next to sdsmtopn
- When the connect link turns to Connected the computer is connected to the SDSM&T public network.
For technical assistance please contact...