Sponsored Programs - Services
Below is a general list of the services that the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) provides. Details of pre- and post-award processes are found on the Pre-Award Support and Post-Award Support webpages.
- Review of proposal submission instructions or guidelines
- Budget preparation services including development & review
- Proposal package assembly
- Provide assurances that all requirements and documentation are in place
- Proposal submission
- Fund Creation in Banner
- Assistance in Drafting Subawards and other Contracts
- Assistance in Documenting Cost Share Match
- Review of specific purchases for allowability upon request
- Monthly Invoicing upon receipt of fully executed awards/contracts
- Fund close-out
In addition to the services listed above, OSP also endeavors to keep all information on policies and rates from the Board of Regents as up to date as possible through the links on this website.