International Students Career Resources

Work Authorization

As an international student, you are required to apply for work authorization to work off campus at an internship/co-op or after you graduate. The job that you apply for must be directly related to your major.


Planning and Preparing for the Job Search


Contact Us:

Ivanhoe International Center
SD School of Mines & Technology
501 E Saint Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD  57701-3995
Phone: 1.605.394.6884
FAX: 1.605.394.6883

Virtual Tour CTA

Experience SD Mines

The SD Mines virtual tour captures our unique campus using vibrant imagery, VR360 tours, and video and allows you to enjoy 360° panoramic views of our beautiful campus from the convenience of your own computer or mobile device. >> Explore Now