Financing Graduate Education

As a graduate students, you may be eligible for financial aid and student loans. Visit our Financial Aid and Scholarships section for more information.

Most funding available from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology is in the form of Departmental Support.  You'll want to contact your prospective Academic Department to find out what they might offer in terms of assistantships, fellowships, and hourly pay.

Learn more about:

Graduate Education Office

South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
501 East St. Joseph St.
Chemistry Building,
Room 2201
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995

Phone: (605) 355-3468
Fax: (605) 394-1767
E-mail Graduate Education